Can't get roon to connect

Eric, thank you for taking the time to help me with my set up. I’ll try to respond to your questions as follows.
I just had AT&T service come out and connect my 100 Mbps fiber optic Internet router to my three endpoints via Ethernet cable as follows:
PS audio direct stream dac
Sonic orbiter SE and
Nad 7050 DAC amp

I previously was using Wi-Fi on two of them but now they are firmly connected to the router via ethernet cable and my core machine (iMac) recognizes each one. In other words when I go to roon’s "settings " and “audio” all three are recognized
The firmware on my PS audio direct stream dac is up-to-date.
I can play tidal music using my core and directing the music to any of the remote devices.
I am using my Iphone six as a remote device as well as a Dell laptop with windows. I downloaded the latest Roon app for each. However neither has been recognized by roon as a remote device although they were recognized in the previous set up
The New connections from the router to the endpoints via ethernet cable are the only main changes to my set up since I lost my playlists.
I hope this is fully responsive to your request but if you have any other questions please let me know again thanks for your help
Warren