Can't login Qobuz through ROON, but Qobuz APP or Webplayer all going well

Roon Server Machine

Windows 10 Professional Version
Intel(R) Core™ i7-10700 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz
RAM 16.0 GB

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Routers: ASUS RT-AC88U
Ethernet
Tried with or without VPN, both not working (login qobuz in roon)

Connected Audio Devices

Ethernet line, to the Auralic Vega G2.1

Number of Tracks in Library

4906 Albums

Description of Issue

I can’t login Qobuz in ROON, but Qobuz App or Webplayer, their official website all working well.

Log:

Great thanks.

Even though they are images, I’ve removed your email address from them - it’s not a good idea to post your email address in a public forum.

One question, where are you located?

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, and I’m in China.

Great thanks to you. I’m in China also.

Also one thing, after recent updates of ROON, I also can’t use the ROON REMOTE on my ipad to find my ROON SERVER(on my PC), although they are all under the same network place.

I feel the old version (I started to use ROON 2 years ago) is more smooth to use, download and some simple setting, everything works well. Now I know ROON is updating some cool function, like ARC, like showing the server icon in windows toolbar, etc. but feels meet more troubles than before.

I can use my ipad and android cell phone to remotely control the roon core on my PC. (I connect my PC to the Auralic Altair G1.1, use USB cable.)
BTW, I used a VPN and couldn’t login either.

I’ve also tried with VPN, not working, but QOBUZ’s app and webplayer all working well.

Hi,

Sorry to disturb, just like to know, any update or any clue from the log, that we could do to fix the issue? Any suggestion you can give for me to have a try?

Great thanks.

I’m also from China and I have the same issue. My subscription will renew next February. If this issue can’t be resolved before that, I’m considering ending the subscription. I like Roon’s ability to break the boundary between local files and streaming services. This all-in-one experience changed my daily life. Hope you guys figure things out. Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for the reports here. Can you please let us know what ISP you are using? Is the VPN on the router level or just on the Server? Have you tried using multiple browsers to try the login, and if so which ones did you try?

The ISP I’m using is the China Telecommunications Corporation.
My VPN is an APP I used at Windows on my PC, basically after I start this APP, I can login QOBUZ offical website, webplayer and QOBUZ’s own APP and player musics without any issue. I think it’s not on the router level.
I also tried different browsers, like firefox and edge, both working fine for the QOBUZ webplayer.

Since recent days, can’t login QOBUZ in ROON, I also tried Tidal with ROON, all works well, so I’m wondering if this is the issue from QOBUZ side.

Great thanks.

me too, tidal through roon is running fine.
China Telecom + Clash for Windows on PC.

Same issue, latest version Roon(1359) on Win 11 PC + Clash for Windows
Roon requests the IP (210.56.51.192:443) of qobuz instead of the domain name, I think this is the reason why the webplayer runs fine but the login within Roon does not work.

Unable to pin 210.56.51.192

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Hope later ROON may find a way to fix this issue.