I have Innuos Zen Mini Mark 3
I have Tidal
I have a Mac

There is still the Bluesound App because I previously had the Node

I cannot import files into the Zen Mini and I want to use it as my Roon Core

I have been 4 days but no luck
Help

Hi @John_Lake,

Thank you for your post; we’ve split it into a dedicated topic thread, where we can support more directly.

We’ve taken a closer look at automated diagnostics from Roon sent to our servers, and it appears that you’ve installed RoonServer on the Zen Mini in the 10 days since your post. However, only a small volume of tracks appear to be in the local and Tidal libraries for this Core.

Are you still encountering issues migrating to this Core and importing files? If so, how are you attempting to store the local library on the Zen Mini?

Please share relevant details for any specific storage locations (network share, USB drive, etc) that you are attempting to use, as well as any error messages you’ve encountered in your attempts to migrate your content to the new Core thus far.

In the meantime, it also appears your Zen Mini is encountering network connectivity issues during routine requests to both Roon and Tidal’s servers.

How is this Core connected to the internet? Do you have any network firewalls or VPNs in place? Any details about your network hardware and setup will help us pinpoint the problem.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to your response.

1 Like

ethernet connection
i am unable to import files from my mac to the zen roon core

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.