Cant restore backup

i found a backup version from a few days ago and am not restoring it
it is “restoring backup” with restoring files and a % counter
it tells me restore is successfully complete and to click relaunch
it then prompts me to choose my roon core and nucleus is displayed
when i click connect it tells me there is a new version of roon that requires a database update
then back to where i started where it asks me to add my music to start experiencing roon

Do that. Choose Edit from the 3-dots menu. Click Browse, then +Add network share. Fill in what is needed in the form.

yes i have been doing that

it takes me to the file where my audio is…and roon backups…so now what?

it connects and is now scanning the files…i just choose the file where the roon backups and the music in…roon backups and music in same file…should i choose the backup file specifically…its scanning media now

Choose the folder that contains your Audio files? Click on the blue button labeled “Select this folder”? Click on the blue button labeled “Save”?

Roon backups should never be in a watched music folder.

Of course, wait until finished and see if your edits are still in place.

1 Like

it lists the number of artists etc but currently there is no material in there…it is “adding music to my library”

think it may be working …man thank you …cant tell you how much i appreciate it…phew

1 Like

Hi @thomas_clark1, I just wanted to check and see if things are still working okay for you (thanks for helping here, @BlackJack!) — Let us know if there’s anything you could still use help with!

Dylan
Thank you for reaching out
Yes things working now
Big thanks to @BlackJack

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.