FritzBox 7590
Wifi only for the i-Pad as controller

Connected Audio Devices

Gato DIA400 - Ethernet
Arcam AVR 550 - HDMI

Number of Tracks in Library

estimated 4000 tracks, can not lock into the database, see the titel

Description of Issue

The Roon Server dose not run. After start-up it should run automatically from start script. But there is no process active. I try to start it manually. But After some seconds the icon disappears without any error message.

Hi,

the same here. Windows 10 update KB5013942 installed this morning automatically, I can’t uninstall it

Roon Core Machine

PC
Intel Core i3-10100F, 16 GB RAM
Windows 10 home Build 19043.1706

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Switch: Microtik
hardwired
Wifi only for the Android tablet as controller

Connected Audio Devices

Auralic Aries - via Ethernet

Description of Issue

The Roon Server dose not run. After start-up it should run automatically from start script. But there is no process active. I try to start it manually. But After some seconds the icon disappears without any error message.

After the update have the firewall instances changed by any chance?
Or graphics drivers were updated?

Make sure that .NET Framework 3.5 is installed:

If that is the case or doesn’t help, follow the troubleshooting steps from the guide until Roon starts again or you have completed the “Next Steps”:

I succeeded. In my case I activated .NET Framework 3.5 but it was not enough. Re-installation of Roon Core and Roon app solved the issue.
Thank you!

1 Like

Works also for me. A Re-installation of Roon Core was also necessary but now its running.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.