Changing Capitalization of a MUSE Preset with "Edit" Deletes the Preset [Ticket In]

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· Something else

How can we help?

· None of the above

Other options

·

Describe the issue

I had just created a MUSE profile on my PC Roon Remote, and clicked on the profile drop down to save it. I gave it a name and clicked Save Profile, everything went fine.

Moments after that, I noticed one of my other saved profiles was not as capitalized as the others so while still having my newly saved profile as active, I clicked the three buttons next to this other saved profile named "HFM Edition XS bass boost", choose rename and edited it to "HFM Edition XS Bass Boost", clicked the button to rename it... et voilà, this MUSE profile disappeared forever from the list, never to be seen again.

This bug is reproducible, just save a random profile in MUSE, select a different profile as active, then rename the random profile to the same name, changing only some letter capitalization. Click Save and watch you random profile disappear forever. (screenshots below)

Hi @OllieGN,

Thank you for the thorough report. I can reproduce this myself. We’ve ticketed for development.

1 Like

Connor, I’ve also checked the Bookmarks management rename box, which is somewhat identical to the MUSE preset one (sorry in my initial report I kept referencing MUSE presets as profiles, my bad).

Anyway, I’m happy to verify the behavior doesn’t happen when renaming Bookmarks.