Changing the enlarged cover art during playback

As a visual and audiophile person, I really appreciate that Roon gives the album cover art a great significance. I enlarge the cover art to the screen size of my iPad Pro 12.7" and I’m almost as big as the LP cover I’ve always loved.
It would be great for me if when I listened to mixed music, the display would always switch to the current cover art.
Is this possibility already available and I don’t know it yet?
If not, I would be very grateful if this were programmable. For me this would be a great upgrade of an already ingenious music server.

1 Like

I believe that if you manually “maximise” a cover, the software will keep it there until you say otherwise. I don’t think there is a full-cover view available in terms of the “now playing” feature. This would be useful to have though. Perhaps it could be added to the existing requests for improvements to the cover art feature -

I think the “now playing” screen is as close as it gets, e.g.:

To get there, touch/click the “broken square” icon on the queue screen:

47 AM

1 Like

No good idea in my opinion.
If I look at covers and other pictures of an album in full size f.e. to read the liner notes, I don’t want them change if the song changes.
To see a big cover while playing we have the “now playing” screen.

Hello Organ
I have not yet discovered this option. This is already a big step towards my desired scenario. I can live with that. This function would be even nicer with the manually enlarged cover art, (@ AE67 - of course with the possibility to switch this function on and off)
Thanks for the good tip, I’m very happy with it.

+1 on the album choice!

1 Like

Good resolve! Well actually nothing to resolve, because there’s a function already there.
I’ve seen & explored this function before but don’t use it often. I may start to again though when just letting things play on there own.
Perfect!

I don’t think the issue is resolved (unless I’m missing something?)

I think the idea of just seeing the album cover in full screen during the Now Playing screen would be something I’d love to see in Roon. I actually click on the album cover three times frequently just to see it in full screen.

1 Like