Chromecast streaming gone on bulid 571!

Roon Core
Synology (Linux)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
10Gb LAN network.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Primare i35 Prisma

Description Of Issue
Everything was working… 24bit/96 and MQA support via chromecast streaming on my Primare i35 Prisma amplifier… Then build 571 hit!

Now Roon even can’t find my speakers via Chromecast and are suddenly limited to streaming via Airplay, which is an extreme downgrade as Airplay converts everything all the way down to 16 bit FLAC.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING ROON ???

Hi @Lars_Sander,

Roon @support team will along to help you with this, however, in the meantime I’d recommend rebooting all the device in your audio chaining, including any network devices such as the router and switches.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is there a problem with the most recent version on QNAP?

Hello @Lars_Sander, thanks for your report. Can you send me a screenshot of your settings>audio? Also, let me know if the reboot makes any change.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.