Cocktail Audio X45 disappeared from Roon

Roon Core Machine

I use a Cocktail Audio X45 player with the Roon Core on an Asustor AS5304T-NAS. Since the last update my player has miraculously disappeared from Roon. I can still see and use it with Airplay, but not as a Roon-device. What happened and how can I restore it?

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Core runs on Asustor AS5304T, connected to an HP 1Gb/s switch and two Netgear 1 Gb/s switches (GC510P and GS108), no VPN.
Controllers are on iOS 16.3.1 (Roon 2.0 build 1219 , Android 13, (Roon 2.0 build 1219), Roon Core and 2 Windows 11 clients (Roon 2.0 build 1223). iPad and Android connected by Wifi, rest copper.

Connected Audio Devices

I use a Sonos Ultimo ZP90 and a Cocktail Audio X45

Number of Tracks in Library

22,502 tracks in database and Qobuz as streaming service

Description of Issue

Roon tested Cocktail Audio X45 disappeared from Roon, now only available with Airplay

Please complete the #support template in full, and include details of your core, network, and how devices are connected.

In my case there can be a relation to Twonky-server running in the same network. I updated Twonky from version 8.5.3 to 8.5.3-6 and it seems the problem is solved, X45 visible and usable again.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.