Compatible with new Sonos amp?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Win10,

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Unifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/ect.)

Sonos Amp

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Yes I am running the new Amp as well as older models and everything works perfectly.

I am running mine on a mid range Synology instead of a Windows PC, but that should make no difference to you

Regards

Nike

I saw my Sonos amps listed there for a time. They were listed twice, one under Sonos and once under Airplay. Then when I quit Roon and restarted it, they’re no longer listed.

I have tried this on two different Windows 10 PCs. All my hardware are hardwired into the network.

Hello @Ian_D1,

Have you made sure to set both Roon.exe and RAATServer.exe as exceptions in your Windows Firewall and any other Antivirus firewall you may have?

You can use these instructions to check the Windows Firewall, and to locate Roon.exe and RAATServer.exe you can use the Database Location/Applications path.

I would add this as exceptions for both Public and Private networks to ensure Roon can perform the device discovery properly. Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Noris

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.