Composition not found error

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Server: Mac Mini (Late 2014) / Mac OS 10.15.7 / Roon version 1.7 build 710
Roon Client: Macbook Pro (16 inch 2019) / Mac OS 10.15.7 / Roon Version 1.7 build 710

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Xfinity Comcast wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Mac Mini USB -> Peachtree Audio Nova 500 integrated amp -> Magnepan MG .7 speakers

Description Of Issue
I have several compositions that produce a

“composition not found error.”

Here is one example. The song “Dos Gardenias” is on Buena Vista Social Club, listed with the composer Isalina Carrillo. When I click on “Go to Composition” it produces the error “This composition is not found.”

I get the same error if I navigate to the composer Isalina Carrillo. It shows this composition. But when I click on it, I get the same error. How can I fix this?

Hi @Brian_Reiser,

Can you reproduce this once more and let me know what time you see the Compositions Not Found error message (as well as what composition you see this on)? I’ll enable diagnostics on your account so we can take a look at what’s happening during this time. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.