Connecting a Chord Mojo ( not the new 2 ) For Best results

So I have a RaspberryPi with an Allo Digione hat. That is connected via optical to a Khadas Tone Board. see pic

I just picked up an OG Chord Mojo and was wondering what cable I need to go optical out on the Allo Digione to the Toslink on the Mojo? Is this possible and/or what is the best solution in and then RCA outputs to my Fisher integrated?

Thanks in advance

The Allo DigiOne is S/PDIF not optical, so buy a 75Ω RCA to 3.5 mm jack coaxial cable. This is a better option since you’ll get higher bit rates than optical. You’ll then need a 3.5 mm headphone jack to (2) RCA cable to provide input to your IA.

1 Like

Thank you, @Martin_Webster . So helpful. Something like this? SPDIF Digital Coaxial Audio Cable - 3.5mm (1/8") to RCA

For some reason that link isn’t showing a single product. This is what you’ll need.

Thank you, again. Anyone have an affordable one here in the US?

1 Like

You could try Blue Jean Cable, who are often recommended here. I assume a mini 1/8" is equivalent to the 3.5 mm headphone jack. Perhaps someone from the US can confirm. I expect you’ll still pay around $25 though for a quality handmade cable. Mass-produced may be half this price, but I’d still recommend these, since they always test the cable and check the impedance.