connection problem

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

WiFi

Connected Audio Devices

Laptop and tablet

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I recently purchased a new laptop and a tablet. The tablet was specifically purchased to run Roon. the tablet was set up by the geek squad so that the tablet goes through my laptop to work. Not only can I not get this to work but, my old computer that I used to run Room won’t play it on my stereo, just my computer. Is there someone I could talk to to get this issue resolved? Thanks Mike Fraser

`

> * 1. List item

`

@Mike_Fraser, welcome to the Roon community.

This is the correct place to get support; it’s via this forum. It’d be really helpful if you edit your original post and provide the details requested, so Roon support are better able to assist. Furthermore, please be patient as the forum is really busy following a major new release today.

Community members, such as myself, will also offer help.

In case you can’t see the template used when creating your post, here is the information again:

Roon Core Machine

<!-- Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM) -‐>
<!-- Write below this line -‐>

Networking Gear & Setup Details

<!-- Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet, are you using YPN -‐>

Connected Audio Devices

<!-- Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.) -‐>

Number of Tracks in Library

<!-- Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks” -‐>

Description of Issue

<!-- Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated! -‐>