Control two audio source's volume as one group

Roon Core Machine

I have a ROON group setup in my office… one is an ARCAM IR DAC with AudioEngine A5+ speakers running off my Apple MacPro and the other is a Bluesound PowerNode 2i with B&W 603 S3 speakers (WiFi Connected). Currently I control both these individually and I have a kind of sweet spot for general listening in my office… but when the phone rings… or I just want to increase the volume… I need to adjust both sliders individually to achieve that sweet spot once more, is there any way to globally adjusting the volume of that one Roon Group with one slider…?

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hey @Anthony_McCarthy,

Thank you for getting in touch with your question, and wow - nice DJ rig! What you’re experiencing is normal behavior for grouped volume handling in Roon. We’ve had requests for a 'One True Volume Slider to Rule Them All" :muscle: You can add your voice and vote to and existing feature request if you’d like.

This post from Mike has a bit more info on the volume controls for grouped zones and why it functions as it does in Roon.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.