Copying all Roon data (playlists, edits etc) from one Nucleus to another?

Hi guys,
Want to know if it’s possible to copy all changes and edits to metadata, as well as playlist and internet radio stations over from one Nucleus to another and from one Roon account to another (assuming local music source hasn’t changed) ?
I’ve been using one for evaluation for a few weeks and now I have my own Nucleus coming and want to copy over my history usage and changes to my own hardware and new Roon account.
Cheers

Roon has an auto backup facility that you should have set up at the start. If not go to settings and configure it now. This backup the Roon database for migration or for safety in case of failure. Make sure you run it just before you want to swap it over to the new system. On setting up you can then restore this to the nucleus.

https://kb.roonlabs.com/FAQ:_How_do_I_backup_my_Roon_database%3F

Hello @Mark_Hyland,

Thanks for contacting support, I’d be happy to assist here. As @CrystalGipsy mentioned, creating a Backup and then restoring on the new Nucleus is the best way to transfer your database over to a new Core. You may also want to take a look at our Migrating Cores Guide which highlight the steps needed. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Noris