Corruption on ROCK/Archlinux on same NUC

Some important update
If you can restore a backup this will not say that the db has no ‘latent corruption’…
In my case, i have a backup that i have restored a couple of time from my first db problem. There was no sign of any problem, i could modify/change what i want and roon never give a sign of any issue. But… This backup was corrupted but still can be restored, but all auto backup from this time was totally corrupted and could not be restored. And if roonserver have to be restarted this will fail!
After the restore is completed roon start to analyse new file and from this time any new backup will fail and any restart will fail!

This the main reason i have lost so much. There is absolutely no sign that there is a problem in background!

I have finaly found a backup that don’t suffer from this ‘latent corruption’ ■■■■■■ issue. I have take this backup from a double backup system that i have.
This backup is from 31 may!!! So i have lost a lot! That’s not cool.

Please i wait to have an official support for this issue.
I will periodically maintain this post updated so google can index this…
I hope there will be soon a patch released from the roon team.
I can provide 2 type of db, one with a ‘latent corruption’ (still can be restored but the backup after will be full corrupted and an other (the day after) totally corrupted and this one in not possible to restore.

On the waiting time, if the support don’t give any sign of interest i will make some buzz.
But i really like roon so for i trust that the roon team will take this seriously

Thank you