Create Ranked Album list possible?

I like to create a collection of all the Top 500 albums in Roon. I currently am tagging them separately so I can easily find them, however I would like to create a ranked list so the number 1 album (according to my source) is listed at the top etc.

Is this possible?

What about a playlist?

Bedankt! But I was looking for a ranked view of the albums only, not a list of all the songs. Assuming that is the way you list yours?

I like the filtered Album view like below and would love to rank this :slight_smile:

Unfortunatly, it could be possible if only a bookmark could save the order criteria. But it’s not :frowning:
I’ve opened tickets for that feature:

Thanks! I thought I found a workaround and was just re-adding all albums so I could sort them by date added… works on desktop but like your comment this doesn’t work on mobile :sob:

Not sure this is just added with the update I just installed… but I can now sort tag views by date added! Either I didn’t look good enough when I checked an hour ago or it’s indeed a new feature!

How did you do?

I’m in the process of adding all top 500 albums to my library (through Qobuz) in the order from 1 to 500. When I add an album I give it a specific tag (top 500). Now in the album view I filter on that tag and sort on date added. That’s it! Works on mobile as well.

If an album was already in my library l, I remove it and add it again so it shows in the right order.

1 Like