Daily Mix not playing library tracks only Tidal

As the title suggests, when I load a daily mix only tidal tracks play, I cannot select the library track and when I select go to album I get ‘this album was not found’ I can find the album if I click on the artist however and play the track in question. The playlist added only contains the non library tracks.
Trying to play from queue brings up the message ‘ no play actions available- please visit settings to customise play actions’ all are set to default.
I believe this occurred after the latest update but cannot be entirely sure.
I have rebooted everything to no avail, is anyone else seeing this behaviour or have any suggestions?
Thank you in advance

Hi @Dannythered,

I’m sorry to hear about your issues. I went ahead and enabled diagnostics. Can you please do me a favor and duplicate the issue and then return here with the date/time stamp so I can see more information?

Looking now I see lots of failed attempts to connect and timeouts with the iPad. Is this issue present on all of your devices? Can you test that too?

Thanks,
Wes

Hi @Wes
Thank you for responding.
Today 20/09/22 between 05.44 and 05.53 BST Uk I tried to add the Melody Gardot daily mix via Roon, I tried iPad Pro 5th gen, iPhone 13 Pro max and windows 10 laptop on each occasion only 16 of the 25 tracks were added to the queue.
The iPhone showed tracks locally ripped tracks as unavailable. Tidal tracks that I have added to my library will play and add to queue with all devices.
Apart from this current issue all other aspects of Roon work perfectly.
Kind regards
Dan

Hi @Dannythered,

I think I see at least part of the problem. Do you have a modem/router combo from your ISP? as well as your own router? I am looking at the logging and I see two networks. One scheme is 192.168.x.x and the other is a 10.0.x.x scheme that is normally employed by modem/router combos. The problem appears to be the wireless devices with the 10.0.0.x scheme. They’re on a different network than the core which I presume is hardwired.

If you do have a separate router, try connecting your Roon Remote instances to that network instead of the ISP-provided one, and let me know what happens.

Thanks,
Wes

Hi @Wes
I have a talktalk modem and the Wi-Fi is disabled so perhaps this is what your are seeing? I run a mesh wifi system
I ran arp -a on my laptop and see no network 10.0.x.x
All devices are attached either Wi-Fi or wired to the 192.x.x.x remotes, ROCK and Devialet.
I can play all library items and the behaviour is only limited to Roon daily mixes via all endpoints
The network is router to Orbi SSR60 which connects to a SRS60, Rock is connected by wire to the SSR60 and the devialet is wired to the SRS60, remotes all wireless.
Kind regards
Dan

Hi @Dannythered,

Sending you a private message with more information.

Wes

Hi @Wes ,

Did you pm me yet? I don’t appear to have received the pm.

Kind regards

Dan

Hi Wes,
Sent you a pm earlier this afternoon.
Cheers
Dan

Hi @Dannythered,

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you see under Settings>Storage? I think there’s something happening with disabled storage locations.

Thanks,
Wes

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.