Daily Mixes doesn't exist

Roon Core Machine

Windows 10 22H2 64 bit, Intel Core I7 8086k, 32 Gigabyte Ram

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet. No, I am not using a VPN.

Connected Audio Devices

Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3. Gen Connected with my Headphones and a Microphone.

Number of Tracks in Library

2126 tracks (If the Number that roon tells me is correct)

Description of Issue

Hello, I use roon since 2 Days now. So I’m still on my trial. I’ve been reading and watching Youtube Videos about it and have seen that there should be daily mixes. But for me there aren’t any, no matter how often I restart roon. So what can I do? Please excuse my bad English. I thank you in advance for any answers.

Welcome to the community!

Your daily mixes should be accessible from the Home page in Roon. Note that you will need to scroll down on the home page.

Are you using Qobuz or Tidal? That’s required for daily mixes

1 Like

Hello, unfortunately there are no daily mixes on the homepage. I have the following sections:

Last activity
Playlists from Roon
Heard recently
What you have heard
Popular local stations
Your current artists
Genres for you
Discover
Qobuz Playlists

(Please note: I have translated the names of the sections from my native language, so they may differ slightly from the English-language roon).

Edit: @Suedkiez Sorry, I had not seen your post. I use Qobuz.

I guess the answer to my question is yes. Possibly it needs a bit more time or more tracks for the algorithm to come up with suggestions for you, but I don’t know for sure if that’s really a thing

I’ve been running Roon for a week now an also don’t have Daily Mixes. I keep hoping they will show up as I use Roon more. I have 11 hours of listening so far.

I actually didn’t know this. Thanks for that.

It also appears that besides the “Daily Mixes”, the “New Releases for you” are not showing.
Both would be expected below the “Recent activity”.

Have you added any Albums from Qobuz to your library?

@Craig_Cheatham I’ve listened to about 9 hours now, if that helps with problem solving.
@SvenM Yes I have some Qobuz albums in my library.

There appears to be a known bug:

In case of interest in more details about this, see discussion here:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m using Qobuz too.

@SvenM I see New Releases (both tracks and albums) then Playlists by Roon. Hoping Daily Mixes appears!

If it is a known bug, hopefully it will be found and fixed soon. At least Roon radio works.

Hi @Florianthenewolduser,

Ben with the support team here, you are correct in that this is a known bug we’re actively working on. Here is the thread we’ll be tracking the issue on:

In the meantime, it would be helpful to review a set of your Roon Logs. If you could, please use the directions found here and send over a set of logs to our File Uploader?

Thanks!

I just did. I apologize that it took so long, I was the week unfortunately not at home and had no way to do it earlier. I will continue to follow the other thread.

As if by magic, I just received both sections. At first only the “New releases for you” section when I happened to go to the main page. Then I restarted Roon and got the “Daily Mixes” as well. Mysterious.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.