David Bowie : Aladdin Sane and Diamond Dogs Deluxe

Roon listing the Aladdin Sane 2 CD set as Aladdin Sane/Diamond Dogs 2 for 1 and Diamond Dogs 2 CD set as Who Can I Be Now disc 1 and 2???

Tracks all mixed up, artwork wrong

This 2 week trial isn’t going well :slightly_frowning_face:

More Bowie woes!

Stage has 3 separate entries where as Low and Lodger are under one entry with the three versions.

Low has two separate entries

Hi @Kenny_McHardy ----- Thank you for the report and sharing these observations you have made with us. The feedback is very appreciated and apologies for the delay on my end.

Moving forward, may I kindly ask you to please provide screenshots highlighting the issue you are experiencing in Roon. It’s a touch unclear to me exactly what the problem is and being able to see what you are seeing would greatly aide in our evaluation of the issue.

Thanks!
-Eric

Who Can I Be Now? should actually be the 2 CD deluxe edition of Diamond Dogs

Aladdin Sane/Diamond Dogs should actually be the 2 CD deluxe edition of Aladdin Sane

And here’s how they should look

Go to Diamond Dogs, Click Edit album, Click Identify Album, Select Diamond Dogs, under the album cover, right click and go to version 6. This should be the one you are looking for (Ignore the release information). Save. See pic.

Do the same for Aladdin Sane. Scroll through the various versions until you get to the one which most closely matches your media. And use that.

Have you tried reidentifying the albums?
https://kb.roonlabs.com/FAQ:_An_album_I_imported_wasn’t_identified_properly%2C_how_do_I_fix_it%3F

Thanks Daniel and Rob. A combination of both worked apart from Aladdin Sane which gives this album cover staring Bono!?