Deleted Tracks from Qobuz Reappear in Roon

I seem to have the inverse problem now, when I delete albums from Qobuz, they are gone from my Qobuz account and they don’t show up in Roon.

Sometime later they just pop back into my library as if I hadn’t deleted them but what’s odd is that on the Qobuz side, they are still deleted.

Not sure if this is the same issue, related or a different thing entirely.

Hey @crowlem,

This sounds like a different issue, so I’ve split off your reply into its own thread for proper attention. I’d first give both your router and core a hard reboot.

Following that, can you please head into Roon Settings>Services>Qobuz>Edit>Sync now.

If you could please fill out the needed system info as well, that would be helpful:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

This is the size of my Qobuz library. This is what shows up in my Qobuz app.

In Roon however, I see a fair few albums that I have deleted in the past:

This has happened a few times now in the past week or so where I have seen these pop back in, I’ve deleted them in Roon and sometime later they’ll show back in my library.

Going into Qobuz they do not exist in my library at all:

Some basic steps I’ve tried:

Sync with Qobuz (in the settings)
Sign out and Sign in again
Rebooting everything in the chain

I’ve taken a backup of my DB and then used the clean library function.

Hopefully that will stop the deleted albums problem.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.