Deleting unavailable Qobuz albums

Some albums listed as unavailable in Qobuz won’t delete from Roon:

A previous post on this topic suggested logging out of Roon after deleting, restarting the Roon server and then logging back into Roon. This did not work for me.

However, if you use the Qobuz app to find the album under your favorites and un-heart the album, then refresh Qobuz in the Roon app they will be removed.

Yep I’ve flagged this before it’s a pain in the arse and we are not the only ones this has happened to. My case Roon kept adding back in albums I had deleted and it’s all down to the versions changing.

I’ve given up managing favourites via Roon it’s a mess with Qobuz and they dont seem to admit it’s shortcomings. I had so many I ended up just deleting all favourites in Qobuz 2000+ albums in my library and I just don’t bother with them at all. I can’t say I miss them as I can still search and find the version that does work. If I really want them it in my library as they get played a lot I buy now and only keep my own media in Roon.

4 Likes

I think the workaround is to re-identify the album. Once you do that it can be deleted.

2 Likes