Devialet Expert Pro 440 not any more available as Roon Ready

It is really crazy. I lost the Audio Input of my Devialet Roon Ready.
The alternative Devialet ETH is still available.
Reset, unplugging from power. Nothing revived the Devialet Roon Ready device for Roon.
Any idea or is it an issue of Devialet. Could it be a licence issue between Devialet and Roon?
Anyone else with this experience?

Thanks Mike for the advice. I already tried these options twice. It is a very strange behavior of my devialet.
The source Ronn Ready is still availble on the display of the devialet. I have no glue what happened.

It would help to know your set-up Wolfgang. Do you have a NUC, Nucleus, PC or Mac as your Roon core? Also, can you give us a screenshot of your audio set-up from Roon? I have shown my set-up with Devialet as an example.

Thanks everybody to support me in that issue.
I use a synology NAS with the roon core. It worked for more than one year. The Roon Audio devices have been founded without any trouble in the past. Since last night only these network devices are left.

The Devialet is not anymore recognized as an Airplay and not as a Roon Ready Device any more. I tried also to deactivitate the Devialet ETH device and restart the core. No success. It seems that the Devialet provides not anymore the interfaces for Airplay and Roon Ready in the network.

Thanks to all.
The problem was in the software. I installed firmware and dos again (same version I used before). Now Roon ready is back again.
This is not a normal behavior that parts of the software are lost. Devialet has still a lot of software things to do. I wish Devialet would be as stable as my Bluesound components.

Problem solved - Smile comes back :grinning:

1 Like