Devialet Expert Pro uncertified after new software release

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Synology NAS ds218+ as Core (set up as recommended on separate SSD) connected to Devialet expert pro 440

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Fritzbox 7490 via ethernet connected to NAS and devialet as above.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Devialet expert pro 440 connected via ethernet

Description Of Issue

System worked perfectly for several months. Now Devialet issued a software update which I uploaded to my device, with the result that the device is now flagged „uncertified“. Streaming is only possible via „AIR“ with limited sound quality. Will this effect now always occure after software updates by Devialet? When can I assume the issue to be solved?

Power cycle your Devialet, roon core, and router.

Thx a lot, dinosaur! System works after rebooting all three devices without having them in one power circuit. Getting them all in one circuit will only be possible with some groundwork within our flat.

2 Likes

Hello @Michael_Hinz,

Thanks for letting us know that the reboot sorted this issue out! If this behavior re-occurs, please just let us know and we can look into this further, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.