Devialet Phantom AirPlay issues

Hi everybody. I am running a 2xDevialet Phantom Classic configuration with Dialog. Since the core and app update of today, only 1 Phantom device is visible as Airplay player in the Roon app. If I link both Phantom in the spark and select the phantom device available for Airplay in Roon, music will be played on both Phantom and the sound is choppy. Any help is welcome. Thanks in advance

With me it still works well on 2 Phantoms Gold and Dialog. AirPlay served from Roon to the Phantoms. But my standard setup for Roon is a Rpi3 with Digital+ board that delivers Hires to a Phantom optical input. Sound quality is much better and audible for me.

Two Phantom Golds + Dialog in stereo here and absolutely no issues or changes since the fw update. The timing might just be a coincidence. I would suggest deleting the configuration completely in Spark and reinstalling.

Hi everybody. I simply unplugged the Dialog for about 10 seconds and it was all solved! I’ll be more than happy when the new Devialet app will be issued as the Dialog hub will no longer be mandatory. But still a few weeks/months to wait…
Thanks for your help and feedback