Discography not working this afternoon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK on NUC running Roon 1.8

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear wired Ethernet to NUC and endpoint, PC remote on WiFi (Apple Airport Extreme)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Wired Ethernet connected Meridian 218

Description Of Issue

Discography, not working this afternoon (in UK) - just get grey boxes and eventual timeout with message “Discography unavailable”. Network is OK plus have rebooted ROCK on NUC and restarted Roon on PC.

Issue is for all artists tried - was working OK previously - suspect a cloud service is having issues?

1 Like

I’m having lots of discography-related issues today. Clicking an artist brings up the start of their display, then Roon logo/speaker/spinner goes for about 45 seconds before displaying my albums from that artist, some upcoming concerts and an influencers/following box. No Qobuz albums show up, and the discography tab disappears. Sometimes I also get the “slow loading” message.

Same here. Tidal plays but search function yields only the artist but no albums or discography

Same for me.

First grey boxes:

Then I get message. I should check the connectivity. The ROCK is connected to internet as I can stream TIDAL albums:

Sometimes even the discography button disappears after a few moments completely:

The overview is loading veeeeeery slow if it does and compositions are empty, too:

I have started the ROCK a few times. And I have that problem with all remote devices (Mac, PC, iPhone, and iPad).

Sorry for the German screenshots.

Regards
colormind

+1 for this issue. Playback is working fine, as is Roon Radio, but cannot open an artist or album page. Just hangs.

+1 I have also the issue.

Update: Again working

1 Like

Back working now it would seem.

1 Like

Thank you.

Very annoying in the 14 day trial: I am always wondering if I am doing something wrong …

Stick with it. This kind of thing is pretty rare in my experience.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem this evening. The Home page is also having issues fully loading. The same thing happened last night and was “fixed”, but it’s happening again tonight.

1 Like

Yep, same here. I’m just seeing the issue with artist overviews. Looks like it does “finally” load more content after waiting a while.

These Roon server issues are really getting annoying. :confounded:

Just in case Support hasn’t seen this…paging @support.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.