Discover Page won't load

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Ubuntu Server 18.04.5 LTS (GNU/Linux 4.15.0-112-generic x86_64)
Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz
8GB DDR4 2666 MHz
Roon Server Version 1.7 (build 610) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

UniFi Security Gateway 3P > UniFi Switch 8 POE-60W > Cat 6 Ethernet > Roon Server PC
UniFi Security Gateway 3P > UniFi Switch 8 POE-60W > (3x) UniFi AP-AC-Pro Access Points > WiFi > Roon Clients

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Chord Hugo 2go (RAAT)
FiiO M15

Description Of Issue

The Discovery page never loads, I’ve waited 5+ minutes with nothing displayed. I’ve restarted the Roon Server service and rebooted the Ubuntu Server PC as well with no luck. Please advise.

I would reboot everything in the chain including your complex network as that symptom is normally a network issue.

Hi @tretneo,

Does this happen on all remotes? Does it also happen after rebooting the Core?

We are aware of some situations where the Discover page doesn’t load properly and we believe this will be improved in a future release, so if this is happening every time even after a reboot I’d suggest waiting for the next update and things should be better for you.

Will give this a try tonight

Hi @dylan, yes it happens on all remotes and after rebooting the core. Sounds good, any idea on when the next update is expected to release?

Thanks!
Rob

Hi @tretneo,

I can’t provide any specific timeframes just yet, but we’ll be sure to keep you updated when we have more information about this!

Thanks @dylan

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.