Displaying albums from my own Library AND Tidal

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Hello, I have an extensive library, all in Flac. However, when I want to use TIDAL to play one album already in my library (I want the tidal version because in that case it is in MAQ and not FLAC), I don’t see appearing in Tidal. I guess it is because there is already a version of that album in my library. But in my library, it is FLAC and in Tidal MAQ. So I would need to see the album on both source so that if I want to switch to Tidal to play the MAQ version, this would be possible. Is that possible ?

TEXT GOES HERE

This is correct. The TIDAL releases can be found under the Versions tab on the Album page.

However, you do have some control over this: either group alternative versions or not. This is done by grouping alternate versions or removing from duplicates …

You may also go to Settings > General and select Show hidden tracks and albums.

1 Like

Hello @Benjamin_Dubost, and welcome to the community! @Martin_Webster has the correct answer here, please let us know if you have any further questions.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.