DJ mixers for audiophile listening?

Hi there, I was wondering whether anyone here uses a DJ mixer for audiophile listening.

I listen to Roon/Tidal as well as to vinyl via a few turntables. I enjoy both equally, for different reasons, and often switch back and forth between these sources. Despite having all kind of audiophile gear, I did notice that I find a DJ setup incl. a DJ mixer and DJ turntables highly appealing. A DJ mixer will allow me to fade sources in and out without having to deal with the relays from my preamp. DJ turntables such as the Technics range are meant to be are really ergonomic and immediate. My audiophile turntables are cumbersome; the belt is annoying. Plus, I really want tone controls (I know, what heresy). I don’t find the EQ in Roon very ergonomic.

I was originally inspired by this video and then by this rotary DJ mixer review.
I don’t like studio sound mixers for my home setup. Their functionality just doesn’t align with what I need in a listening setup. I don’t like most DJ fader mixers. Not sure that their sound quality is appropriate for audiophile setups. I don’t need much of their functionality, either. On that token, what mixer does Claas Brieler use in the above video at 3’55’'?
I found this obscure DJ mixer from France that looks quite appealing for audiophile purposes. Does anyone here have any experience with AMIX mixers? How are the phono preamps and the EQs?

I found a number of rotary DJ mixers that appeal to the audiophile crowd, incl a German company called Resor (and many others), which I find highly appealing in terms of price and functionality.

In terms of direct-drive DJ turntables, we have many options incl the Technics line up to the 1200G and knock-offs like the Reloop 7000 Mk2.

So, what are your experiences using a DJ mixer and DJ turntables as audiophile gear? Thx!