Does Roon Find Your Audio Zones?

I am finding I rarely use Roon because it only finds the audio zone occasionally. I am using Euphony via USB2 port to a Benchmark DAC2. It will occasionally work with a bunch of restarting and disconnections. I contacted Euphony and they told me it was a Roon issue but I have read about others with similar issues. Any helpful advise?

Thanks,

Rich

@Rich_Linder Do you have a pc or Mac you can install Roon Core on to see if the Euphony box is the problem?

Thanks for reaching out, @Rich_Linder,

Can you confirm that the firmware on the Euphony and Benchmark are up to date? Can you also confirm that Roon is up to date?

Does this behavior only occur with the Benchmark DAC2? Do other endpoints work without issue?

As Ratbert mentions above, do you have another machine you can temporarily install Roon on and test it using that DAC?

Thanks,
Dylan

I am using the latest updates from Euphony, Benchmark, Roon, and Apple (ipad for remote). The benchmark is the only dac but it does work on the ipad I believe (will check tonight). I emailed someone at Euphony who was blaming Roon for the issue and said they were working with Roon to resolve the issue.

Rich