Doesn't finish a song

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Win 10 / i9 10900k / Roon build 1.7
MSI - Z490 motherboard.
64GB RAM

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Netgear Nighthawk/Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Sonos

Description Of Issue
Plays a song or two than stops. Sometimes stops numerous times during song.

Hello @Michael_McKenna ,

Welcome to the forum! Can you please confirm if other zones are impacted such as your Core’s System Output zone? Or are only the Sonos impacted here?

I do not use it through the core’s system output. I use it with my Sonos setup. In my office I use a Sonos Play 1 & 5 (the Play 1 was no longer being used by my daughter so I added it to my office recently.) This is where the songs stop playing. It’s not constant. Today it never stopped once in the 90 minutes I was listening. Yesterday it stopped four times in 30 minutes. This has been going on for about 8 or 9 months. And it is getting worse.
When I listen through my stereo system using a Sonos Connect (Gen1). I have not experienced any problems.
It’s also connected in my Kitchen with a Sonos Play 5 and in a bedroom using a Sonos Connect Amp and Bose speakers. I’ve not experienced any songs stopping but these are not used that often or when used not for very Thanks for any help.

Hi @Michael_McKenna ,

Are you playing to these as a grouped zone? If you try to ungroup them does just one zone stop while the other one continues to work as expected?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.