Audio Devices

WRITE HERE

Library Size

WRITE HERE

Description of Issue

WRITE HERE

Hello!

I don’t see my albums and artist’s from Qobuz anymore :confused:
Rebooting my Mac and Roon doesn’t help. Log out/in doesn’t help.
The Roon application is up to date.

Strange problem.

Am I missing something??

Kind regards!

Hello @Niek_Haarhuis,

I’m so sorry to see the problem you’ve ran into and to do so this late. I apologize for the delay… :pleading_face:

If this issue is still ongoing, we’d love the opportunity to help. Thanks for the detail and for letting us know the steps you’ve already taken.

While it may seem quite naive, I was wondering, are you logged in with the same account in Roon as you are in Qobuz? Do those albums and artists still show in Qobuz?

The next step that we could try, is clearing the cache:

• Exit out of Roon
  • Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to /Library/Roon/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop
  • Try restarting Roon and verify if the issue still occurs

Thanks in advance :pray:

Hello Rebeka!

Thanks for reaching out! I don’t know exactly what you mean? :grimacing:. I have tried to find the library/cache in my Mac, but didn’t find it.

I just logged Roon and Qobuz out and removed Roon completely from my Mac (I thought) and downloaded Roon from the Roon website and reinstalled Roon completely as a new program.
But when I opened Roon… nothing was changed :confused:
Maybe I did something stupid?

Kind regards,
Niek

Hello @Niek_Haarhuis,

Thank you for following up and sharing the steps you’ve taken. I don’t think you did anything wrong by reinstalling Roon :nerd_face:

One of my colleagues pointed out something I’ve been missing, which is the fact that the behavior you’re experiencing is part of a larger known bug. Qobuz has addressed it and it should be resolved soon: