Downgraded from 2.0 to 1.8. Roon Client on iOS and MacBook won’t connect to core on Win7 PC

Hey @Glen_Smith,

Thanks a lot for letting our team know about what happened when Roon 2.0 was rolled around. Our @support team is aware of your case and will get in touch as soon as possible. In the meantime, a big thank you to everyone who’s helped so far.

As far as your account goes, your subscription was successfully renewed this month. Your account is in good standing. You can always check its status on Account - Roon Labs.

1 Like

Thanks Beka. The reason I bring it up is because the card that you charged should be expired and inactive. I’ve updated my card in the account tab.

If this is not account related, then my implementation is down. I need tier2 support.

Since this problem is not account related, this is the behavior I’m seeing on the iOS client now. (Can’t find a way to paste screen shots into your web form.)

• Add Your Music page. I select my iTunes repository [Machine Name]/Windows/users/zgas/music/itunes/iTunes media/music. I can see the subdirectories with artist names as the directory names.

• Press Continue.

• Asked to add Tidal music service. Press no thanks.

• “Set Up Audio Devices” Press Finish

• “Hi Glen” page asking me to add music. Label at bottom says “No Audio Devices Found”.

No music added. I’ve tried Force Rescan of the music directory many times.

In summary, Roon seems to be seeing my music repository, but isn’t reading it. The repository is on the same machine as Roon and iTunes.

I’ve been informed by @Glen_Smith that I can close this support request - he has done a full, clean reinstall of Roon server and Roon is working fine again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.