Downsizing - ideas?

The situation:

1. I’m moving - and downsizing (everything… by a lot)
  2. My hearing is nowhere near what it was five years ago. Tinnitus in both ears now, hearing loss (temporary I hope) in my right ear.

So - I’m not looking for high-end gear. Frankly - I’m not convinced I can tell the difference between a $500 Onkyo receiver and a $5000 Anthem anymore, let alone anything higher end.

Currently, I use a PC to host Roon - and pipe it through the Oppo’s DAC. It works very well, and I have a lot of control options.

Goals: 2 Channel music and 3.1-channel video. (maybe 5.1 depending on space)
Sources - streaming library on SSD, CDs, SACDs, DVD/BluRay, and a Turntable

If I could find a single box solution (excluding the turntable), that would be great - I suspect it’s going to be my ModWrite Oppo 205, a turntable, and some sort of AV receiver.

Any Thoughts?
(BTW - my current thinking is the Pioneer VSX-LX305)

Other gear in case you’re interested:
I’ve got a VPI Super Scoutmaster turntable - that might (probably will) get downsized.
A ModWrite Oppo 205 - might also get downsized - I need BluRay/SACD & support, and the ModWrite is also my DAC, so the Reciever (or whatever) needs to have a DAC and be Roon Ready if I go with something else.

I’ve got a Theta Digital Compli that won’t power on but might be fixable. I may turn out to be easier to keep the Oppo.

I have a 5.1 Sonus Faber Concerto speaker set that will have to serve as my speaker system. The Sonus Faber Amati Homage speakers (current 2-channel system) are going up for sale. I’ve got a Velodyne sub that works with the Concertos surprisingly well (at least it surprised me). Although, it may have to go too - it’s a tad large - we’ll see.