Dropouts - Bluesound Node2 [Resolved]

Hi @danibr ----- I saw your post in this thread and wanted to make sure it got addressed in a timely manor so I have moved it over to the support section of community :sunglasses:

In order to accurately evaluate this issue you are experiencing, may I kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

1. A brief but accurate description of your current setup as seen here. The more detailed you can be, the better.

2. Can you please describe your network configuration / topology, as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing in your setup. I want to understand how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make those connections.

3. In regard to these “micro-cuts” you are experiencing, are you finding that this is more prevalent when playing a specific codec and bit/sample rate OR is it a more generalized observation? Furthermore, not sure if you are using TIDAL but have you noticed these cuts when streaming TIDAL content as well?

-Eric