Dropouts happening [resolved: network issues]

@dylan . I usually have Roon going during the workday and have so for many months. I started noticing that not too long after the last release, that I was starting to have dropouts on live radio, and it would happen regardless of the station I selected. Then today because of all the issues I started to just play music from my library and that would stop every 10-15 minutes and I would have to hit play to rengage.

I did try the system output recently from the core to the marantz and I am getting the issues there too, as well as with both of my raspberry pi4’s which are a wired connection. I made sure their software was up to date too and it is. My system output isn’t playing songs all the way through and skipping after playing a minute or so.

I just finished a rollback to my 5.20.2021 backup build so haven’t had a chance to put the raspberry pi’s to the test. But I did test using my iPad as an endpoint at is dropping with that now to and I get prompted with network connection errors and can’t connect to my Roon core via the Roon app.

Nothing in my system has changed in the last 6 months, and plenty of network bandwidth with 1gb speed. I did have a forced windows 10 upgrade so not sure if that is a factor too.

This is very frustrating after having zero issues for many months.