DSD not playing on dCS DeBussy [Solved - DSP Settings]

Hi,
Can you help me set up my Roon settings to play with my dCS DeBussy please?
Getting hisss; works in other software.
thanks
Bernard

Hello @Bernard_Aubin,

Can you please post a screenshot of your Device Setup page for the DeBussy? You can access it by Right clicking the zone in the bottom right -> Device Setup.

This should look something like this:

For DSD content on a debussy, you would need to set the DSD playback strategy to DoP as outlined in dCS documentation: https://www.dcsltd.co.uk/products/debussy-dac/keyfeatures

Thanks,
Noris

Here is the screenshot.

I looked at the dCS manual and found this discrepancy in my Audio Midi setup:
Not able to see a 384,000 setting.
Finally, can’t see how to set it up in DoP.
thx again

59%20PM

Try setting that master stream slider to full in audio midi setup. Typically the Midi settings don’t make a difference when exclusive mode is set, but I have a feeling that’s messing with the bitstream before it gets to the DAC.

Your Roon settings look OK.

Hi,
I did it and I do hear music but, as the screenshot shows, it converts the DSD tpo PCM…

Hello @Bernard_Aubin,

I noticed that you have Headroom Adjustment turned on, can you please check your DSP -> Sample Rate Conversion Settings?

I would make sure that it is Enabled and that you have Sample Rate Conversion set to DSD and not Max PCM Rate:

Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Noris

Hi,

I did all of this PLUS I saw that "Enable native DSD " was Off .
All good now and thanks so much for your help.

E21%20PM

1 Like

Hello @Bernard_Aubin,

Great to hear that the issue is solved! Thanks again for contacting support and I wish you an enjoyable listening experience! :headphones:

– Noris

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.