DSP Features Missing

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10, Roon 1.7 / 571

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TPLink C9 Router, Ubiquiti AP’s & Switches

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Hifiberry Digi+ Running HifiberryOS hooked via Coax to Schiit Modi 2 hooked via RCA to Fisher Tube Amp

Description Of Issue

I do not see things like Speaker Setup showing up in my DSP section. See screen shot.

Is there a compatibility issue?

Thanks.

You should be able to add filters.

Edit, I didn’t catch you might be using a phone. DSP functions are available to add etc, on the desktop and/or tablet UIs. Phones can just turn on/off existing DSP options.

Try bringing up Roon on a desktop or laptop and when you go to the DSP section you will see this option circled in red (As you will notice I did add Speaker Setup and remove the ones I don’t use):

1 Like

Is the screen shot from a smartphone? I think it then is normal. Maybe you can try to use a tablet or Win-PC as a controller.

1 Like

Hello @waka_jawaka, and thanks for the question. Rugby is correct here, we recommend using a tablet or computer to customize DSP functions. A strategy that would work great here is building them as presets, at the top of your first screenshot you can see the option to enable/disable them from the phone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.