Duplicate storage location network share

Well, unfortunately, my Roon shows the same.

My music is stored on a Cocktail X45. The screenshot shows two Music Storage Folders labeled \ \X45 in my Roon program.

I believe since there’s two storage folders, my music library is showing two of each album.

How do I correct Roon to only read from one Music Storage Folder? Is there a way to eliminate one of the “\ \X45”'s as seen in the screenshot??

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

You may have added it twice under Settings>Storage. If you see two of them on that screen, just disable one of them (three dots on the right of that location).

You may want to back things up, then reboot Roon. The duplicates should disappear.

Another way to do it is to go to Settings>Library>Library Maintenance>Clean up files with a disabled storage location.

If everything looks good, you can delete that storage location you’ve disabled using the Edit choice from Settings>Storage>\\X45 musicDB

Hello @Walt_Lederle,

I moved your post to a new thread because it is a different issue than the previous user was experiencing.

@grossmsj’s advice (thanks!) appears to be correct in this situation. I would give these steps a try and report back if they fix the issue you are seeing.

-John

Thank you John and grossmsj. I will give it a try when I get home tonight.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.