Duplicate track in top 25 results

Looks like I have an odd duplicate track listed when I focus on the top 25 tracks. I have the track (Fyah Fyah) only once in my library. Same goes for the album. The only version I have comes from Tidal.

Also note how the second one isn’t sorted properly according to play count.

Edit: tagging @support.

Perhaps related is that I was playing the track a bit earlier. Now I got the same thing with Voodoo (also playing just now). How fitting :slight_smile:

Hi @Nepherte,

If you reboot and come back to this screen without playing anything do you see these duplicates still?

@dylan After a reboot, I do not see the duplicates any more. Still begs the question how they got there in the first place :slight_smile:

It seems to be related to the sorting though. Before my reboot, if I focused on top 25 tracks, there were no duplicates either. Only after sorting on play count, did I get the duplicates.

Thanks for the info, @Nepherte.

I’ve tried to reproduce this behavior myself but so far I have not had any success. I’ll pass the info along to the team for further investigation. If you notice any specific patterns or content that this behavior seems to occur with please let me know!

Hi @Nepherte,

I wanted to touch base with some good news, which is that our technical team has been able to reproduce this behavior and we’ve opened up a bug report with our developers.

While I can’t say for certain when this bug will be fixed, getting things reproduced in-house is a critical first step, and I will keep this thread up to date as the team passes along feedback and work begins to get this resolved. Thanks again for the report!

Mildly impressed that the team was able to reproduce this issue. Especially because I forgot about this thread in the first place :wink: I’m confident the team will be able to fix this in due time.

Hi @Nepherte,

We’ve made a change here in Roon 1.6 (Build 416) that we believe should address this behavior. Please update Roon and let us know if you’re still seeing any issues. You can read the full release notes here: