My subject line says it all. Here’s the info you need:
- Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build) - Elac Discovery DS-S101-G, containing Roon Essential version 1.7 (build 64)
- Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build) - iPad Air (4th gen), 16 IOS, Roon Essential app
- Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured) - Elac is connected via Ethernet cable, iPad is connected wirelessly
- Audio devices in use - Sonos system (RCA cables to Sonos Play 5, other Sonos speakers connected via network
- Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library) - previous music was kept on Samsung T5 external SSD and most recently Pioneer external SSD, both with no issues and fully recognized by the Elac Discovery. Upgraded the storage space to the subject Samsung T7 and not able to recognize even after many reboots of the Discovery.