Email address reset

Hi the change email address functionality doesn’t work.
The reset link wasn’t mailed to my mailbox.
Checked my [spam] —> negative.

Cheers John.

Use the email reset or password reset page to continue.

So if that doesn’t work for you? Or this:.

If you do not have access to the email above, please contact us to verify your identity and update your account.

I assume the contact form linked in the text sniped above didn’t work out too?
Then you’re on the right track here, you just missed to ping @accounts because this is account related (see also).

Now just wait until you get contacted by a person from the accounts team.

PS: I hope your feedback allows Roon Labs to improve their offered procedures that didn’t work for you.

Thanks BlackJack, I tried all except @accounts I will wait for them to response, no hurry. Roon has to pull a handle somewhere :wink:

Cheers John

Hey @JTD,

Thanks a lot for the heads up. And, sorry that a simple update is proving to be difficult.

Can you please add contact@roonlabs.com to your email address book and try to reset your email again?

Much appreciated :pray:

Hi Rebekka, that doesn’t work for me. I have send an email to support yesterday with my new email address. Please change it manually.

Cheers John.

Hey @JTD,

No worries if you can’t update it yourself. I just replied to your email to start the process on our end :slight_smile:

Hi R. any progress on my e-mail address change :thinking: Cheers John.

Hey @JTD,

Sorry for the confusion — I was waiting to hear back from you on the email exchange. On July 28th I sent you the email below. It sounds like you might not have received it? :person_shrugging:

Either way, feel free to reply here, on community as well.

Hello Jan,

I’m following up as your latest community message said that you can’t update the email yourself. This is where we can help out. To make the change on our end, could you please share the information below?

• The current email address on the account

• The new email address for the account

• Your IP address (you can find it by navigating to this link: https://whatismyipaddress.com/)

• Your first and last name

• Your birth year

• The device you are using as a Core

• The city you are accessing Roon from

I’ll keep an eye out for your email,

Rebeka

Thanks R. I’m happy now :hugs:

1 Like

:raised_hands:

I’m so glad we sorted it out. Thanks for your help and patience :smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.