Error Loading Folder on Backup folder

I can’t manual select backup from my network drive. it’s show me error msg “Error loading folder NotAvailable”.

I can solve this issue by:

1. Go to my roon core pc use files browser to navigate to my network location
  2. Then My roon remote pc only can access it to backup.

FYI. I don’t set any password on this.

Hi @Choon_Chiat_Pua ----- Thank you for the report and sharing this observation you’ve made with us. The feedback is appreciated.

Moving forward, can you please verify that you are able to successfully access this network storage device (\WDMYCLOUD\MusicServer) on the OS level, from the remote device mentioned in your post. In other words, if you were to type that path into Windows explorer are you able to communicate with WDMYCLOUD?

-Eric

@Eric no issue on os level.

Hi @Choon_Chiat_Pua ----- Thank you for the follow up and confirming that information for me!

Moving forward, we are going to do some testing in house to see if we can reproduce this behavior you’ve reported to us. Once I have some feedback from our tech team I will be sure to update this thread promptly. Your patience is appreciated!

-Eric

Hi @Choon_Chiat_Pua ---- Thank you for your patience while our team has been looking into this issue for you.

Moving forward, our techs have been unable to reproduce this behavior using a similar setup to yours and in light of this, would like to take a look at your logs. May I very kindly ask you to please perform the following:

• Very Import - Please reproduce the issue and note the time when the observation is made.

• Once the issue has been replicated and the time noted …. using the instructions found here, please upload us a set of logs from the device hosting your Roon core.

-Eric

@Eric — Kindly find the download link for log files below:

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6476918_612_6025311950

Thank you for touching base with me, @Choon_Chiat_Pua. Confirming that the logs have been received and are in our queue to be evaluated by a member of our tech team.

Once my report has been updated with the team’s thoughts/findings, I will be sure to follow up asap. Your patience is appreciated!

-Eric

Hi @Choon_Chiat_Pua ----- Thank you for the continued feedback, and more importantly, thank you for your patience while our team has been trying to determine what could be causing this behavior to occur.

Moving forward, I wanted to first touch base to see if there have been any changes in behavior here with the latest Roon update in place. Secondly, our techs have completed their analysis of your logs and based off the traces found, this behavior seems to be related to some sort of networking issue as we are seeing numerous “disconnects” and “reconnects” in the logs.

With the above in mind may I kindly ask you to please provide a description of your network configuration/topology, as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing.

-Eric