Error loading page since 2 days

Since the new Roon update from a few days ago my Roon app has frequently this message: Error loading page (check network)
My network is fine. Everyting works perfect except the Roon app. I had no diffeculties before. I have Roon server installed on my mac mini and this one is connected to an Auralic Altair Roon ready streamer.
Is there someone who can help me out with this one?
Cheers Fonz

2 Likes

I have this issue as well using the (MacOS) desktop app. On the iPhone app it seems to be fine.

Exactly Iphone is also fine with me . App on Ipad is not fine

Do you also have this issue since the new update?

@fonz_vorselaars1

As this started a couple of days it’s unlikely to be linked with the wider spread issue that’s been affecting many Roon users for the last few hours.

Thus I’ve unlisted this topic to save them postIng “me too” posts (I’ve moved several out already).

I’ve also assigned your topic so @support will follow up with you once the dust has settled with the current Streaming issue.

1 Like

Also check for the OVERVIEW page. This page has he same problems :slight_smile:

Yeah, I think so. It seems to be fine at the moment, on desktop and iPad also.

Hi @fonz_vorselaars1,

Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue at the present time? We had a server-side issue over the weekend which has since been resolved, can you confirm you’re up and running again? Thanks!

Up and running :slight_smile: Even better since the new update of last week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.