Experiencing delays between 2 devices within the group

Roon Server Machine

I have the core on pretty new Macmini (M1) wired connected and playing it directly to the amp via USB and ifi USB to digital coax converter, and a second device, Bluesound flex2i with a wired connection.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

all wired connections

Connected Audio Devices

I have the core on Macmini (M1) wired connected and playing it directly to the amp via USB and ifi USB to digital coax converter, and a second device, Bluesound flex2i with a wired connection. this is the only group I have

Number of Tracks in Library

playing through Tidal

Description of Issue

I am experiencing delays after a while of playing. if I pause the playlist and resrat it, delays are gone, after a while it comes back. Seems like a buffering issue. I only have for few months now, its been ok for years, its been introduced in one of the latest update. any ideas how to solve this?
thanks

There have been known sync issues with BluOS / Bluesound for months. RoonLabs has been working with Bluesound but apparently the fix must be made in BluOS. There are many threads on the forum about it, the main one is this, where some users also seem to have found workarounds:

1 Like

@Suedkiez thanks, I will have a look and follow that one

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: NAD/Bluesound Grouped Zones out of sync, stopping playing, and/or skipping tracks [Investigating]