"Export" cannot be used at all

I don’t know if the issue have been fixed somewhere, but here I cannot use the “Export” at all. I don’t have any Windows OS computer!

Hello @Vynz_Vega,

I am so sorry that we’ve missed your post for this long :pleading_face:

If you’re still having trouble using the Export function, could you please share a bit more about your Roon setup, what you’re trying to achieve and what errors are you running into?

Thanks in advance :pray:

Sorry for jumping in here Rebeka, but the media export does not work at all in MacOS… It just stalls and nothing happens. This has been reported numerous times, by myself and others.

In my scenario, Roon ROCK on the network, using MacBook Pro 2017 to try and export a few tracks to a dedicated folder on the Mac’s desktop.

Thanks Rebeka.

The “Export” feature did work at the beginning (first few months), but since long time it crashes the app.

Roon server: ROCK on NUC 7i7
Roon Remote: Roon app on MacBook Pro 15" 2017

Since my message, I tried with Windows 10 computers, and it worked (even on my Mac with W10 partition)…

1 Like

Hello @Vynz_Vega,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to update us on your context. I am really glad to hear that you’ve found a workaround while this known issue is being worked on.

@Mikael_Ollars I am sorry you are affected as well. Any and all updates on this bug will be posted here:

Thank you in advance for your patience :pray: