Export playlists to include tracks that are not in my library [Available in Build 831]

Thanx Danny. I‘m looking forward to it.
And I tell you why this is one of the best and most important things to add to Roon for so many users. And: More than one subscription!
Roon has no mobile app and I‘m ok with it since the Tidal app is good.
Enjoying music with Roon means spending time in research and creating playlists. The way back to Tidal is missing. I want to hear the playlists created in roon in the car, on holidays…everywhere. Therefore I need the Tidal app and my Roon-playlists in it.
My wife and my son too - therefore more than one Tidal subscription.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I guess by “Support” i meant the behind the scenes team at Roon to include Devs. Often even support teams have data savvy folks too. So I was inquiring on the possibility of a script or query that could be run as an intermediate work around solution prior to being built into the UI. I understand this is not an approach you want to offer, but thought i would ask.

We’ve worked with our friends at Soundiiz to introduce a new Soundiiz export option, along with a number of other export improvements like being able to export tracks that are not in your library! Please see the latest release notes here:

1 Like