Facebbook Linking Issues [Solved]

Below pictures will illustrate the issue I am facing. Some help to resolve this would be appreciated.

Thanks for sharing your observation with us, @Anaam_Mishra. We appreciate the feedback.

I’ve passed your report along to our technical team for further investigation. Once I receive their feedback I’ll be sure to update you on their findings.

Kind regards,
Dylan

Hey @Anaam_Mishra,

I want to thank you for your patience here during the investigation. I had a chat with the team regarding the status of their investigation today and I have some good news for you — We were able to reproduce similar behavior and we’ve opened up a bug report with our developers.

While I can’t say for certain when this bug will be fixed, getting things reproduced in-house is a critical first step, and we will keep this thread up to date as the team passes along feedback and work begins to get this resolved.

Thanks!
Dylan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @Anaam_Mishra,

We just released Roon 1.5 (Build 354) which includes an update to how Facebook sharing works.

You can read more about the update here:

Thanks,
Dylan

1 Like