Failure of streaming with Qobuz in Roon app

My setup :
Roon 1.7 (build 528) set up on a MacBook pro (mid 2012, intel 2,5 GHz Core i5, 4 Go RAM, SATA SSD 1 To, macOS 10.14.6), connected to my internet provider (SFR) box via ethernet. Antipodes DX server connected to the internet provider box via ethernet. Antipodes connected to my DAC (an EAR acute III CD player) with an USB wire.

Hello

I have a Hifi sublime + Qobuz account and at first, Qobuz was well integrated in the Roon app, I could easily stream and listen to the music available with Qobuz via the Roon app. But since a couple of weeks, this is no more possible : when I go to the Qobuz page in the Roon application, this page is empty with the following error message (see the photo below) :

“Erreur de chargement de page. Veuillez verifier votre connection réseau”

Which I would translate like that :

“Page loading error. Please check your net connection.”

I have the Qobuz application on the same computer, and I can still stream and listen to music with that application (but on the computer speakers). So this issue is not related to an internet flow speed problem. I recently measured the descending internet flow speed at 770 Mbps.
I resetted my qobuz account in the Roon app, as I read it in a Roon forum, it resolved this issue once, but the problem has occurred again, and the Qobuz account reset doesn’t change anything anymore.

Thanks for helping

Hello @Marc_Biard,

When you say you reset your Qobuz account, what do you mean? Also, have you tried rebooting your core since this issue started?

By “reset” , I meant I desabled and enabled my Qobuz account in Roon. As you suggested, I switched off and on the electric supply of my Antipodes, and desabled and enabled my Qobuz account, and it seems to work again, no more problem since friday.
Thank you very much for your help.

Awesome! Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.