Fewer / too few albums in Recommended Albums (For you)?

Posting another album which has too few recommendations. I’ll admit I might personally find it hard to find recommendations for this album too - but that’s why it’s so interesting to see what Roon comes up with.

@connor want to check if there’s anything to be done here, or if it’s by design that a bunch of albums don’t have many recommended albums. I’ve started noticing some albums that I’m fairly sure had a “full complement” of ~10 albums that now have fewer. Maybe that’s not a big deal - just seems strange to me as a user experience. Thanks.

Hi @Johnny_Ooooops,

Apologies for the auto-close and lapse here. I’ve checked internally, and there hasn’t been any recent work that would have interfered with or changed the Recommended Albums widget algorithmically, and UI changes haven’t limited listed content.

I think the best way to proceed would be to gather a list of albums that seem to be affected - we’ll investigate them individually with QA to see what might be happening.

We’ll start with the two above and circle back if we have updates here. Thanks again for your patience.

1 Like